Moiré Braces 40mm White
These braces from Britain's Albert Thurston are worn by Agent 007 himself in the film Skyfall.
- Product details
- About Albert Thurston
- Care & material
- Reviews (0 )
- Contact us
• Made in UK.
• Part of the Evening Collection of braces for more formal occasions.
• Durable nylon construction with elasticated back.
• Vegetable-tanned leather trim and fasteners.
• Includes buttons that can be sewn onto the inner waist band of your trousers.
• Clip-on buttons available that can be moved between pairs of trousers.
• Metal buckles with embossed logo.
• Width: 4cm.
|Measurements in cm||one size|
|Total Strap Length||105|
Founded in 1820, Albert Thurston has since come to be recognised as one of the world’s foremost makers of braces. Praise for the fantastic quality of their stylish braces can be found as far back as the Great Exhibition held in London in 1851. Over time, Thurston’s products have found favour with royalty, presidents, successful businessmen and connoisseurs of men’s fashion the world over – a ringing endorsement of the exceptional quality.
Answers to our most frequently asked questions can be found here.
We aim to reply to all e-mails within one working day.
Telephone: +46 (0)10-707 95 80
Mon-Fri 08:00-17:00 CET/CEST. International rates apply. Please check with your operator before calling or instead contact us via e-mail.