- Product details
- About Vans
- Care & material
- Contact us
• Vans has been offering its iconic shoes and skateboarding equipment since 1966.
• 10oz cotton canvas upper with suede and leather trim.
• Fabric laces.
• Contrast seams on the upper.
• Rubber outsole.
• Fabric patch with embroidered logo on the inside of the tongue.
• Iconic logo on the heel.
• True to size. We recommend choosing your usual size.
The Van Doren Rubber Company first appeared in 1966 and their hard-wearing, unpretentious sneakers soon became a runaway success on the skating scene. If you ask us, Vans perfectly encapsulates the contemporary, casual lifestyle of its home state of California, USA.
The brand is perhaps most well-known for its iconic Vans Steve Caballero sneaker, a slice of skating history that was first launched in 1988. Never going out of fashion, the model’s ubiquitous chessboard patterning is instantly recognisable across the globe.
Answers to our most frequently asked questions can be found here.
We aim to reply to all e-mails within one working day.
Telephone: +46 (0)10-707 95 80
Mon-Fri 08:00-17:00 CET/CEST. International rates apply. Please check with your operator before calling or instead contact us via e-mail.