TG1873 Weekender Large Dark Brown
This exquisite weekend bag is handmade in Sweden by Tärnsjö Garveri, one of the few remaining tanneries in Europe to use a 100% organic tanning process, just as their experienced craftsmen have been doing since 1873.
- Product details
- About Tärnsjö Garveri
- Care & material
- Reviews (0 )
- Contact us
• Hand made in Sweden using a 100% organic tanning method.
• Leather from Swedish cattle, vegetable tanned using bark extract.
• Suitable for stays of three nights, with a capacity of approximately 53 litres..
• Can be carried using its handles or the included adjustable shoulder strap.
• One main compartment with zip fastening.
• Inner compartment with zip fastening and small outer compartment.
• Perforated leather details.
• Hand-sewn reinforced seams on the most exposed areas.
• Straps with brass buckles for width adjustment.
• Two straps along one side to keep loose items in place.
• Due to the use of fully natural leather, slight variations in colour and structure may occur.
• Leather patch with embossed logo on the inside.
Swedish tannery Tärnsjö Garveri are experts in transforming animal hides into the finest leather. The company is one of few tanneries in the world to use a natural, environmentally friendly tanning method using bark extract which also gives their products a unique character. The raw hides used in its production are sourced from local farms before being treated and handmade into exclusive, high-end bags and accessories. All production takes place at the company’s workshop in the village of Tärnsjö, where expert and experienced craftsmen have been manufacturing the brand’s products since 1873.
Answers to our most frequently asked questions can be found here.
We aim to reply to all e-mails within one working day.
Telephone: +46 (0)10-707 95 80
Mon-Fri 08:00-17:00 CET/CEST. International rates apply. Please check with your operator before calling or instead contact us via e-mail.