Padded Coach Jacket Navy
This jacket from Britain's Sunspel is an updated version of the classic Coach Jacket with a more casual and sporting appearance. The jacket is made in Portugal and lined with polyester quilting from Italy.
- Product details
- About Sunspel
- Care & material
- Reviews (0 )
- Contact us
• Suitable for autumn and spring.
• Established in 1860, Sunspel is today regarded as one of the world's foremost producers of exclusive underwear and well-appointed, premium fabrics.
• Thinly lined with Italian polyester quilting.
• Press stud fastening.
• Two front pockets and one inner pocket.
• Press stud cuff.
• Drawstring hem.
• True to size. We recommend choosing your usual size.
Upon its establishment in 1860, Thomas A. Hill’s Sunspel proved to be something of a revolution in the world of underwear. At the time, most underwear was still being made using wool rather than cotton as is now the norm, thanks in no small part to the innovations of this prestigious English brand. Using soft, Egyptian cotton, the premium Sunspel brand has become known as one of the world’s foremost suppliers of exclusive underwear that adds a touch of luxury to everyday life.
Answers to our most frequently asked questions can be found here.
We aim to reply to all e-mails within one working day.
Telephone: +46 (0)10-707 95 80
Mon-Fri 08:00-17:00 CET/CEST. International rates apply. Please check with your operator before calling or instead contact us via e-mail.