- Product details
- About Bowhill & Elliott
- Care & material
- Contact us
• Velvet upper and quilted lining.
• An informal choice for tuxedo parties at home or for smaller gatherings.
• Embroidered shark motif on the toe.
• Lightweight and elegant leather sole.
• Heel constructed from several layers of thick leather, providing excellent shock absorption.
• Fit E.
• True to size. We recommend choosing your usual size.
Over 140 years ago, Obidiah Bowhill opened his shoemakers at 65 London Street in Norwich England, taking over the business from Wright & Co. In 1874, the company was passed down to Obadiah’s son and his son-in-law Thomas Baines Elliott and consequently renamed to Bowhill & Elliott.
Today, Bowhill & Elliot is not just an exclusive shoe shop in the heart of Norwich, offering a paradise for those wishing to find hand-made shoes from many well-renowned brands. In fact, the shop itself sits atop a workshop that produces hand-embroidered slippers and indoor shoes that are in global demand.
Answers to our most frequently asked questions can be found here.
We aim to reply to all e-mails within one working day.
Telephone: +46 (0)10-707 95 80
Mon-Fri 08:00-17:00 CET/CEST. International rates apply. Please check with your operator before calling or instead contact us via e-mail.