The Artic down jacket from Woolrich was originally created in 1972 to protect Alaskan labourers from the harsh, arctic climate. Exceptional insolating properties and a durable and water-resistant teflon coating make this a parka that will see you through many a cold winter.
• Warm lining designed for temperatures of between -10°C and -20°C.
• In Ramar Cloth, a 7.4oz cotton and nylon blend offering excellent durability and with a Teflon coating repelling both water and dirt.
• Level 700 down filling.
• Zip and button fastening.
• Four capacious front pockets with an insulating fleece lining.
• Two inner pockets.
• Ribbed inner cuff.
• Drawstring adjustable waist.
• Fabric patch with embroidered logo at the collar.
• Regular fit.
• True to size. We recommend choosing your usual size.