Regulator Parka Night Olive
Norway's UBR specialises in outerwear with high standards of quality, design and functionality. This autumn and winter coat is a versatile model that can be worn with both jeans or a suit.
Shop similar items.
- Product details
- About UBR
- Care & material
Add review (0 )
- Contact us
• In a laminated, waterproof synthetic fabric from Japan that keeps the wearer warm and dry.
• Medium quilting.
• Suitable for temperatures between -20° and +5°C.
• Synthetic Primaloft® quilting that keeps the wearer warm and dry thanks to windproof and water-resistent microfibres.
• Water-repellent two-way zip.
• Four front pockets with warm Polartec® lining.
• Two zipped inner pockets and several credit card pockets.
• Small, concealed inner pocket with zip at the right hem.
• Detachable hood with button fastening.
• Inner strap and press studs at the hem for fit adjustment.
• Taped seams.
• Classic UBR logo on the shoulder and left chest.
Hydrostatic head: 20 000mm.
Breathability: 20 000g/m²/24 hours.
• True to size. We recommend choosing your usual size.
Norway’s UBR specialises in contemporary reinterpretations of classic models such as trench coats and macs, producing functional and technologically advanced outerwear for the unpredictable Nordic climate. With the modern businessman in mind, the brand creates minimalist yet functional designs just as suitable for the daily commute as they are for heavy wind and rain. UBR’s coats and jackets are made to keep you warm, dry and stylish, whatever the weather.
Answers to our most frequently asked questions can be found here.
We aim to reply to all e-mails within one working day.
Telephone: +46 (0)10-707 95 80
Mon-Fri 08:00-17:00 CET/CEST. International rates apply. Please check with your operator before calling or instead contact us via e-mail.