Stockholm Raincoat Black
The Stockholm raincoat from Sweden's Stutterheim is constructed from a cotton and polyester blend to which a rubberised layer and taped seams are added to keep the rain at bay.
- Product details
- About Stutterheim
- Care & material
- Reviews (0 )
- Contact us
• With exceptional craftsmanship, materials and details, Stutterheim creates traditional raincoats based on those models that have been favoured by Swedish fishermen for generations.
• Unlined and lighter version of the original Arholma model.
• Press-stud fastening.
• Two front pockets.
• Embossed Stutterheim branding at the hem.
• Ventilation eyelets at the underarm.
• Hemp drawstring for hood adjustment.
• True to size. We recommend choosing your usual size.
Describing themselves as “Swedish Melancholy at its Driest”, Stutterheim offers elegantly understated rainwear for the style conscious man that is just as at home in the country as in the city. The idea behind the Stutterheim brand came when founder Alexander Stutterheim discovered his grandfather’s old raincoat in a long-forgotten chest. Overcome with nostalgia, Alex took the jacket home and began work on a contemporary reinterpretation. The result was the company’s original Arholma raincoat which became an almost overnight success.
Answers to our most frequently asked questions can be found here.
We aim to reply to all e-mails within one working day.
Telephone: +46 (0)10-707 95 80
Mon-Fri 08:00-17:00 CET/CEST. International rates apply. Please check with your operator before calling or instead contact us via e-mail.