Panama Notebook "Inspirations and Ideas" Navy
Notebook from British marque Smythson. With their signature timeless elegance and impeccable quality, Smythson of Bond Street have been creating exclusive leather and paper goods since 1887.
- Product details
- About Smythson
- Care & material
- Reviews (0 )
- Contact us
• Handmade in UK.
• From the Panama collection celebrating Frank Smythsons first calendar, launched in 1908 and known as "the Panama hat of books".
• Soft and supple grained leather cover.
• 128 lined and watermarked featherweight pages.
• Printed logo on the footer.
• Satin bookmark and gold edged pages.
• Gold coloured print and logo on the front.
Smythson, established 1887, was born of a desire to create something extraordinary. In the 125 years since, Frank Smythson’s eponymous company has become something of an institution when it comes to exclusive fine leather goods. Through the years, the brand has supplied the most luxurious leather goods to countless European royals, Indian maharajas and legendary personalities such as Grace Kelly and Winston Churchill, with exquisite, flawless products just as legendary as their owners. With timeless designs and an eye for function and quality, the expert craftsmanship imbued in every one of the brand’s creations make Smythson something truly extraordinary.
Answers to our most frequently asked questions can be found here.
We aim to reply to all e-mails within one working day.
Telephone: +46 (0)10-707 95 80
Mon-Fri 08:00-17:00 CET/CEST. International rates apply. Please check with your operator before calling or instead contact us via e-mail.