Royal Steel Worldtimer 41mm Blue with Rubber
Royal Steel Worldtimer from Sjöö Sandström is the natural choice for the discerning globetrotter, with an extra dial displaying a second time zone.
- Product details
- About Sjöö Sandström
- Care & material
- Reviews (0 )
- Contact us
• The new Royal Steel Worldtimer is an upgraded version with a refined design and increased use of superluminova on the hands.
• A timeless, sombre construction that stays true to the marque's Swedish heritage, with the crown in the 2 o'clock position for optimal wrist comfort.
• Handmade in Sjöö Sandström's workshop in central Stockholm.
• Automatic mechanical movement with a 42h power reserve.
• Automatic watches contain a rotor that, with the help of kinetic energy from the wearer, transfers energy to a mainspring powering the movement.
• Engraved logo on the crown and folding buckle of the strap.
• Exhibition case back showcasing the watch's inner workings.
• Presented in an exclusive wooden watch box including a certificate of authenticity and warranty card.
Model: Royal Steel Worldtimer 020791
Strap width: 20mm
Watch case: Stainless steel
Case back: Engraved steel with unique serial number
Dials: Blue with white super luminova coating on hands and indexes
Crystal: Scratch-resistant sapphire glass with anti-reflective coating
Waterproof: Yes, 10 ATM
Watchmaker Sjöö Sandström was established in 1986 by a duo of Swedish entrepreneurs with a vision of combining traditional craftsmanship with the latest technology. Christer Sjöö and Michael Sandström’s goal was to breathe new life into the historic watchmaking tradition of the country, once internationally renowned for its superior marine chronographs.
Every watch carrying the Sjöö Sandström name is handcrafted in Stockholm by passionate and experienced watchmakers. Their distinctly Scandinavian blend of minimalism and innovation is truly a joy to behold.
Answers to our most frequently asked questions can be found here.
We aim to reply to all e-mails within one working day.
Telephone: +46 (0)10-707 95 80
Mon-Fri 08:00-17:00 CET/CEST. International rates apply. Please check with your operator before calling or instead contact us via e-mail.