Royal Steel Classic 41mm White and Steel
Royal Steel Classic is a modern recreation of the first Swedish-made wristwatch, Automatic S1. The unique construction of its watch face reduces friction with three rings representing Sjöö Sandströms place in the universe.
- Product details
- About Sjöö Sandström
- Care & material
- Reviews (0 )
- Contact us
• Mechanical wristwatch with stainless steel strap.
• Updated version of the Automatic S1 model, the first wristwatch to be designed and made in Sweden.
• The three-ringed design of the watch case reduces the risk of damaging shirt sleeves while representing the marque's place in the universe: Stockholm/Sweden/The World.
• Handmade in Sjöö Sandström's workshop in central Stockholm.
• Automatic mechanical movement with a 42h power reserve.
• Automatic watches contain a rotor that, with the help of kinetic energy from the wearer, transfers energy to a mainspring powering the movement.
• Engraved logo on the crown.
• Exhibition case back showcasing the watch's inner workings.
• Presented in an exclusive wooden watch box including a certificate of authenticity and warranty card.
Model: Royal Steel Classic 008607
Strap width: 20mm
Watch case: Stainless steel
Case back: Engraved steel with unique serial number
Dials: White with super luminova coating on hands and indexes
Crystal: Scratch-resistant sapphire glass with anti-reflective coating
Strap: Stainless steel
Waterproof: Yes, 10 ATM
Watchmaker Sjöö Sandström was established in 1986 by a duo of Swedish entrepreneurs with a vision of combining traditional craftsmanship with the latest technology. Christer Sjöö and Michael Sandström’s goal was to breathe new life into the historic watchmaking tradition of the country, once internationally renowned for its superior marine chronographs.
Every watch carrying the Sjöö Sandström name is handcrafted in Stockholm by passionate and experienced watchmakers. Their distinctly Scandinavian blend of minimalism and innovation is truly a joy to behold.
Answers to our most frequently asked questions can be found here.
We aim to reply to all e-mails within one working day.
Telephone: +46 (0)10-707 95 80
Mon-Fri 08:00-17:00 CET/CEST. International rates apply. Please check with your operator before calling or instead contact us via e-mail.