Royal Steel Chronograph 42mm Ivory/Brown Alligator
Royal Steel Chronograph 42mm Ivory/Brown AlligatorWith its discreet elegance, The Royal Steel Chronograph from Sjöö Sandström is a true all-rounder that, with its chronograph complication, is especially suitable for those with an active lifestyle.
- Product details
- About Sjöö Sandström
- Care & material
- Contact us
• Assembled by hand in Sjöö Sandström's Stockholm workshop.
• The three-ringed design of the watch case not only reduces wear on the sleeves of your shirt, but also represents the brand's place in the universe: Stockholm - Sweden - The World.
• Automatic mechanical movement with a power reserve of up to 42 hours.
• Engraved logo on the crown.
• Exhibition case back showcasing the watch's inner workings.
• Presented in an exclusive wooden watch box, also including certificate of authenticity and warranty card.
Model: Royal Steel Chronograph 012628
Strap width: 19mm
Watch case: Stainless steel
Case back: Transparent with steel edge engraved with individual serial number.
Watch face: White watch face, and rose gold hands and indexes with superluminova coating.
Watch crystal: Stratch-resistant sapphire glass with anti-reflective coating.
Strap: Brown crocodile skin.
Water-resistant: 10 ATM
Watchmaker Sjöö Sandström was established in 1986 by a duo of Swedish entrepreneurs with a vision of combining traditional craftsmanship with the latest technology. Christer Sjöö and Michael Sandström’s goal was to breathe new life into the historic watchmaking tradition of the country, once internationally renowned for its superior marine chronographs.
Every watch carrying the Sjöö Sandström name is handcrafted in Stockholm by passionate and experienced watchmakers. Their distinctly Scandinavian blend of minimalism and innovation is truly a joy to behold.
Answers to our most frequently asked questions can be found here.
We aim to reply to all e-mails within one working day.
Telephone: +46 (0)10-707 95 80
Mon-Fri 08:00-17:00 CET/CEST. International rates apply. Please check with your operator before calling or instead contact us via e-mail.