Gift Box Creme Pommadier Black & Brush
French-made shoe care kit from Saphir Médaille d'Or containing all you need to repigment and care for your shoes while giving them an attractive shine and extending their lifespan.
- Product details
- About Saphir Medaille d'Or
- Care & material
- Reviews (0 )
- Contact us
• Contents: shoe cream, applicator brush, polishing brush and cleaning cloth.
• 1x75ml shoe cream.
• 100% plant-based shoe cream with Shea butter and wax.
• Contains a blend of seven different waxes carefully chosen for their protective, softening and polishing properties.
• Should be applied after 5-10 wears or as needed.
• Richly pigmented, should be used sparingly to retain the natural texture of the leather.
Instructions: Clean the shoes with a brush. Use an applicator brush or cleaning cloth to evenly apply a small amount of cream to the whole shoe. Gently spread the cream with a circular motion. Allow at least five minutes for the cream to be absorbed into the leather before polishing with a polishing brush.
France’s Saphir Médaille d’Or has been manufacturing its award-winning shoe care products since the early 1900s. A favourite of shoe connoisseurs across the globe, the brand’s gentle yet effective products are made from natural ingredients that won’t damage your shoes with long-term use. Their range includes everything you need to take the very best care of your shoes, from shoe cream and wax to polishing cloths, brushes and dedicated cleaning products for leather and fabric.
Answers to our most frequently asked questions can be found here.
We aim to reply to all e-mails within one working day.
Telephone: +46 (0)10-707 95 80
Mon-Fri 08:00-17:00 CET/CEST. International rates apply. Please check with your operator before calling or instead contact us via e-mail.