Creme Pommadier 1925 75 ml Light Brown
Concentrated and richly pigmented shoe cream from Saphir Médaille d'Or developed and made in France to care for your shoes while restoring their colour and adding an extra touch of shine.
- Product details
- About Saphir Medaille d'Or
- Care & material
- Reviews (0 )
- Contact us
• 100% vegetable product with a Shea butter and wax base.
• Contains a blend of seven different waxes chosen for their caring, softening, and polishing properties.
• Should be brushed onto the shoes after being worn 5-10 times or as needed.
• Richly pigmented and should be applied in very small amounts to preserve the texture of the leather.
Instructions: Clean the shoes with a brush. Apply a very thin, even layer of cream with an applicator brush or cleaning cloth. Work the cream into the leather using a light, circular movement. Allow at least five minutes for the cream to begin working before polishing to a shine with a polishing brush.
France’s Saphir Médaille d’Or has been manufacturing its award-winning shoe care products since the early 1900s. A favourite of shoe connoisseurs across the globe, the brand’s gentle yet effective products are made from natural ingredients that won’t damage your shoes with long-term use. Their range includes everything you need to take the very best care of your shoes, from shoe cream and wax to polishing cloths, brushes and dedicated cleaning products for leather and fabric.
Answers to our most frequently asked questions can be found here.
We aim to reply to all e-mails within one working day.
Telephone: +46 (0)10-707 95 80
Mon-Fri 08:00-17:00 CET/CEST. International rates apply. Please check with your operator before calling or instead contact us via e-mail.