- Product details
- About Salomon
- Care & material
- Contact us
• 3D mesh upper for maximum ventilation.
• Soft, ventilated fabric lining. Giving high comfort.
• Ortholite® insole, formed after the contours of the foot for comfortable cushioning.
• SensiFit™ - runs along the whole foot from the midsole to the lace system, creating a stable and tight fit.
• EndoFit™ - an inner lining which surrounds the foot.
• Mud Contagrip® - maximum grip on loose, soft or uneven surfaces and reinforced with deep, sharp studs that provide better balance and grip.
• Agile Chassis™ - provides stability and shock absorption in combination with the EnergyCell midsole.
• Advanced outsole developed for the brand's trail running team in 2013.
• Quicklace™ - strong minimalist laces that are tightened for the perfect fit and make it easy to take on and off.
• True to size. We recommend choosing your usual size.
|EU||40||40 2/3||41 1/3||42||42 2/3||43 1/3||44||44 2/3||45 1/3||46|
Since 1947, Salomon has provided the world with alpine equipment such as skis, bindings and boots at the highest level. Natural evolution has led to shoes and clothes for long-distance running and extreme adventure sports.
"I'm fascinated by what I'm going to do tomorrow" is the driving force that has taken Georges Salomon from the family's small wood workshop in Annecy, France, to a world-leading position in mountaineering and adventure.
Answers to our most frequently asked questions can be found here.
We aim to reply to all e-mails within one working day.
Telephone: +46 (0)10-707 95 80
Mon-Fri 08:00-17:00 CET/CEST. International rates apply. Please check with your operator before calling or instead contact us via e-mail.