Craftsman G Boot Suede Chocolate
Chelsea boots from R.M.Williams. These welted suede boots are handmade in Australia from a single piece of suede giving them high levels of comfort and waterproofing.
- Product details
- About R.M.Williams
- Care & material
- Reviews (0 )
- Contact us
• Unlined, suitable for spring and early autumn.
• Craftsman model of welted leather sole with a rubber heel.
• We do not recommend adding a rubber sole as this may lead to the shoe becoming misshapen.
• Elasticated gore.
• Subtly pointed toe.
• G Fit, R.M.Williams' most popular fit.
• True to size. We recommend choosing your usual size.
Few brands can claim to be as closely associated with their Australian heritage as R.M. Williams. Built to last, boots from R.M. Williams are something you can truly rely on. The company is perhaps most well-known for its “one-piece boots” crafted from a single piece of leather and held together by a sturdy seam at the rear. The brand has been producing these boots, whose unibody construction offers both comfort and water-resistance, ever since its founding by Reginald Murray Williams in Adelaide in 1932.
Answers to our most frequently asked questions can be found here.
We aim to reply to all e-mails within one working day.
Telephone: +46 (0)10-707 95 80
Mon-Fri 08:00-17:00 CET/CEST. International rates apply. Please check with your operator before calling or instead contact us via e-mail.