- Product details
- About Red Wing Shoes
- Care & material
- Contact us
• Handmade in Red Wing, Minnesota.
• The model was originally designed for hunters and farmers.
• Strong leather upper, without any added colour pigment, to preserve the natural character of the leather.
• Coated with an oil based finish.
• Leather insole.
• Rubber wedge sole for maximum grip and comfort.
• Original colour fabric laces.
• Regular width (D) (Medium)
• True to size. We recommend choosing your usual size.
Red Wing Shoes is a company dedicated the production of durable and comfortable shoes for the hard-working man. All footwear is made in the brand’s factory in the Minnesotan town of Red Wing, USA, which has been its home since its founding by Charles Beckman in 1905. The idea for Red Wing Shoes came when Beckman noticed that the area’s hard-working miners and lumberjacks desperately needed much tougher footwear. Since then, the brand has ceaselessly evolved and, today, its boots are highly prized by hard-working men the world over.
Answers to our most frequently asked questions can be found here.
We aim to reply to all e-mails within one working day.
Telephone: +46 (0)10-707 95 80
Mon-Fri 08:00-17:00 CET/CEST. International rates apply. Please check with your operator before calling or instead contact us via e-mail.