0RB4165 Justin Polarized Wayfarer Sunglasses Havana/Brown
These sunglasses from Ray-Ban were inspired by the iconic Wayfarer model, with slightly larger rectangular lenses and frames with a rubberised finish.
- Product details
- About Ray-Ban
- Care & material
- Reviews (0 )
- Contact us
• Made in Italy.
• Matte tortoiseshell frames in nylon with a metal logo on the sidepiece.
• Rectangular, brown-tinted lenses with a light to dark gradient and 100% UV protection.
• Polarised glass eliminates glare.
• Filter category 3 (scale 0-4), dark lenses.
• Includes cleaning cloth and leather Ray-Ban case.
• Storlek 54.
As with many innovations, Ray-Ban’s unmistakable sunglasses are of military origin. In the 1930s, the speed and capabilities of fighter jets were rapidly increasing, with higher altitudes leaving pilots more exposed to the sun’s glare. The answer to this problem was Ray-Ban’s now iconic Aviator sunglasses which were primarily developed to protect pilots from the blinding sun. The model quickly became popular even outside of military circles, and a legend was born.
Answers to our most frequently asked questions can be found here.
We aim to reply to all e-mails within one working day.
Telephone: +46 (0)10-707 95 80
Mon-Fri 08:00-17:00 CET/CEST. International rates apply. Please check with your operator before calling or instead contact us via e-mail.