Pharell Sheen High Gloss Jacket Mist White
Hooded down jacket from Parajumpers, a name known for technologically advanced clothing with innovative details, designed with functionality and durability in mind.
- Product details
- About Parajumpers
- Care & material
- Reviews (0 )
- Contact us
• Suitable for winter wear.
• Gloss synthetic blend with warm down padding.
• Two-way zip.
• Two front pockets and two inner pockets.
• Embroidered emblem on the upper left sleeve and contrasting seams at the shoulder.
• Large ventilation eyelets on each underarm.
• Ribbed cuff and hem.
• True to size. We recommend choosing your usual size.
Finding inspiration in the rugged clothing of the 210th Alaskan Pararescue Squadron, affectionately known as Parajumpers, Italian designer Massimo Rossetti began designing innovative, high-tech and functional outerwear in the town of Segusino back in 2005. Since then, the Parajumpers brand has become synonymous with hard-wearing and high-quality outerwear. Its designs often clearly reference the clothing of the rescuemen after whom it is named, such as the characteristic yellow detailing on the collar or carabiner used on the brand’s jackets.
Answers to our most frequently asked questions can be found here.
We aim to reply to all e-mails within one working day.
Telephone: +46 (0)10-707 95 80
Mon-Fri 08:00-17:00 CET/CEST. International rates apply. Please check with your operator before calling or instead contact us via e-mail.