- Product details
- About Parajumpers
- Care & material
- Contact us
• Zip fly.
• Sleeves, shoulders, sides and hood are made from a stretchy synthetic blend with a brushed inside.
• Two open front pockets and a chest pocket with a zip.
• Two inner pockets with velcro fastening.
• Ventilation eyelets on each underarm.
• Emblem on the left overarm.
• Drawstring adjustable hood.
• Elasticated cuffs and hem.
• True to size. We recommend choosing your usual size.
Finding inspiration in the rugged clothing of the 210th Alaskan Pararescue Squadron, affectionately known as Parajumpers, Italian designer Massimo Rossetti began designing innovative, high-tech and functional outerwear in the town of Segusino back in 2005. Since then, the Parajumpers brand has become synonymous with hard-wearing and high-quality outerwear. Its designs often clearly reference the clothing of the rescuemen after whom it is named, such as the characteristic yellow detailing on the collar or carabiner used on the brand’s jackets.
Answers to our most frequently asked questions can be found here.
We aim to reply to all e-mails within one working day.
Telephone: +46 (0)10-707 95 80
Mon-Fri 08:00-17:00 CET/CEST. International rates apply. Please check with your operator before calling or instead contact us via e-mail.