Floyd Jacket Navy
Regular fit, two-buttoned suit blazer from Oscar Jacobson. This stylish blazer can be paired with matching trousers to form a suit.
- Product details
- About Oscar Jacobson
- Care & material
- Reviews (0 )
- Contact us
• Polyester and wool blend with light stretch.
• Fully lined for superior comfort and flexibility.
• Two front flap pockets and one open chest pocket.
• Four inner pockets including one flap pocket with press stud fastening and one pen holder.
• Blazers in the F-series all feature a regular fit.
• True to size. We recommend choosing your usual size.
Authentic craftsmanship, timeless style and ingenious detailing are just some of the defining characteristics of Oscar Jacobson’s collections. The brand combines Anglo-Saxon tradition, Italian tailoring and Scandinavian simplicity to produce shirts and blazers of impeccable quality for the style conscious man.
In 1903, in the Swedish town of Borås, Oscar Jacobson got his start making workwear. Five years later, he began producing ready-to-wear men’s clothing, something that was almost unheard of at a time when individual tailoring was still the norm. The next revolutionary idea came in 1920 when, instead of having one shirtmaker per shirt, the company’s production switched to having one craftsman specialised in each individual moment. This was the innovation that led to Oscar Jacobson becoming the symbol of quality it remains to this day.
Answers to our most frequently asked questions can be found here.
We aim to reply to all e-mails within one working day.
Telephone: +46 (0)10-707 95 80
Mon-Fri 08:00-17:00 CET/CEST. International rates apply. Please check with your operator before calling or instead contact us via e-mail.