Gregory Peck 1962 Folding Sunglasses Dark Brown
- Product details
- About Oliver Peoples
- Care & material
Add review (0 )
- Contact us
• Oliver Peoples was founded in 1987 in West Hollywood, California.
• Handmade in Italy.
• Glossy tortoiseshell frames.
• Handmade using several layers of acetate, giving each individual pair a unique pattern.
• Brown, polarised lenses.
• Metal inlay with logo on one tip.
• Additional hinges provide better durability and allow the sunglasses to be folded.
• 100% UV protection.
• Filter category 3 (scale 0-4), dark lenses.
• Includes leather case.
• Combined cleaning cloth and protective pouch.
• Size 47.
Oliver Peoples is a brand with a passion for original and authentic sunglasses of superior quality. Its production combines the latest technology with traditional manual craftsmanship. They are dedicated to offering the best possible finished product, no matter how long it takes.
The company’s roots are unmistakably Californian, and it was on Sunset Boulevard in West Hollywood that the brand established itself in 1987 as a boutique producer of handmade, vintage inspired sunglasses.
Answers to our most frequently asked questions can be found here.
We aim to reply to all e-mails within one working day.
Telephone: +46 (0)10-707 95 80
Mon-Fri 08:00-17:00 CET/CEST. International rates apply. Please check with your operator before calling or instead contact us via e-mail.