- Product details
- About New Balance
- Care & material
- Contact us
• Fabric upper with suede and imitation leather trim.
• Fabric lining and removable insole.
• Rubber outsole.
• Encap® midsole with EVA foam for improved comfort and fit.
• Fabric laces.
• Fabric patch with embroidered logo on the tongue.
• Iconic NB logo on the sides and heel.
• Size runs small. We recommend choosing one size larger than usual.
New Balance has come a long way since its beginnings as a producer of arch supports in 1906. In the 1960s, the brand shifted focus and began to concentrate its efforts on the development and production of running shoes. A wise decision, considering the immense success that quickly followed. Its signature mix of style and functionality have helped New Balance to become one of the world’s most ubiquitous producers of sneakers, with its innovative 574 and 996 models enjoying something of an iconic status.
Originally a small, US-only brand, New Balance now has a decidedly global reach. Yet, despite its exponential growth, the brand has remained true to its roots and continues to make a large proportion of its sneakers in the USA.
Answers to our most frequently asked questions can be found here.
We aim to reply to all e-mails within one working day.
Telephone: +46 (0)10-707 95 80
Mon-Fri 08:00-17:00 CET/CEST. International rates apply. Please check with your operator before calling or instead contact us via e-mail.