146 LeGrand Meisterstück M Fountain Pen Platinum Line
Black resin fountain pen with platinum-plated trim from Montblanc, adorned with the brand's iconic white resin logo at the top.
- Product details
- About Montblanc
- Care & material
- Reviews (0 )
- Contact us
• Part of the Meisterstück Collection.
• Made in Germany.
• 14K gold tip, hand-profiled in a process involving over 30 separate steps.
• '4180' engraved on the tip, referencing the height of Mont Blanc.
• Metal inlays plated with platinum-derived rodium.
• Logo and individual serial number engraved on the cap.
• LeGrand models have a wide grip, somewhat somewhat larger than Midsize.
• Medium tip.
• Can be used with both ink cartridges or an ink pump (sold separately).
• Presented in a Montblanc storage box.
The Fountain Pen
Fountain pens can be filled in two different ways: Small cartridges of liquid ink can be inserted manually, or a separate ink pump can be placed in the pen to take up ink from an inkpot. In certain models, the pump is built-in to the pen itself, in which case ink cartridges cannot be used.
For over a century now, Germany’s Montblanc has been among the world’s most well-renowned makers of exclusive writing implements, watches and leather goods. It all began in 1906 after its three founders returned from a trip to America where they had been inspired by all the latest technological innovations. Upon their return to Hamburg, they established the brand whose expertly crafted writing instruments would come to revolutionise the art of handwriting.
Answers to our most frequently asked questions can be found here.
We aim to reply to all e-mails within one working day.
Telephone: +46 (0)10-707 95 80
Mon-Fri 08:00-17:00 CET/CEST. International rates apply. Please check with your operator before calling or instead contact us via e-mail.