Zip Through Hooded Jacket Dark Navy
Hooded jacket from Lyle & Scott, a brand renowned for its originality, authenticity and dedication to uncompromising quality.
- Product details
- About Lyle & Scott
- Care & material
- Reviews (0 )
- Contact us
• Lightweight cotton and nylon blend.
• Thinly lined, suitable for autumn and spring use.
• Zip fastening
• Two front pockets with press stud fastenings and one inner pocket.
• Mesh lining.
• Eagle logo on left chest.
• Drawstring adjustable hood and hem.
• True to size. We recommend choosing your usual size.
The classic Lyle & Scott brand was founded in 1874 in the Scottish village of Hawick by William Lyle and Walker Scott. Their products can be easily recognised by the company’s iconic flying eagle logo, a logo which has come to represent originality, authenticity and uncompromising quality. In 1975, just over a hundred years since its founding, Lyle & Scott earned the prestigious title of Purveyors to the Royal Court of HRH the Duke of Edinburgh.
Answers to our most frequently asked questions can be found here.
We aim to reply to all e-mails within one working day.
Telephone: +46 (0)10-707 95 80
Mon-Fri 08:00-17:00 CET/CEST. International rates apply. Please check with your operator before calling or instead contact us via e-mail.