- Product details
- About Loake 1880 Export Grade
- Care & material
- Contact us
• Brogue upper in select calf leather.
• Hand-finished, giving each pair a unique character.
• Goodyear welted leather sole.
• Leather lining and insole.
• Closed Oxford lacing.
• Includes protective dust bag.
• Last: River.
• Fit: F.
• True to size. We recommend choosing your usual size.
Loake 1880 Export Grade is an extension of the Loake 1880 label and the brand’s most exclusive collection. Each pair is handmade in England by the workshop’s best craftsmen with particular attention being given to design, detail and finish. All models are welted by hand, a time-consuming process that results in each pair taking eight weeks to be completed.
Kettering, England has been home to the Loake brothers’ shoemaking business since 1880, and its footwear is still produced in the same workshop that John, Thomas and William built in 1894. Since 2007, Loake have held the prestigious title of Purveyors to the Royal Court of HRH Queen Elizabeth II.
Answers to our most frequently asked questions can be found here.
We aim to reply to all e-mails within one working day.
Telephone: +46 (0)10-707 95 80
Mon-Fri 08:00-17:00 CET/CEST. International rates apply. Please check with your operator before calling or instead contact us via e-mail.