Type III Sherpa Trucker Berk
Levi's original Trucker Jacket, a classic denim jacket with sherpa lining. The iconic design was first introduced in the 1960s and remains a favourite of many to this day.
- Product details
- About Levi's
- Care & material
- Reviews (0 )
- Contact us
• From the Levi's Premium Collection.
• Thick cotton denim with a subtle worn-look.
• Lined with sherpa, a synthetic shearling fabric.
• Two flap pockets on the chest and two hand pockets.
• Buttons with embossed Levi's logo.
• Hem buttons for fit adjustment.
• Fabric logo patch on the chest pocket.
• One cuff button.
• True to size. We recommend choosing your usual size.
Few brands can claim to be as iconic as Levi’s, the American denim brand founded by German-born Levi Strauss in 1853. In 1873, Strauss created the world’s first pair of jeans – an innovation that quickly became popular with the goldminers and cowboys of the day.
If there is one model particularly synonymous with the Levi’s brand, it must be their 501s, whose name and design first appeared in the 1890s. Since then, the model has undergone numerous transformations without ever risking its iconic status.
Answers to our most frequently asked questions can be found here.
We aim to reply to all e-mails within one working day.
Telephone: +46 (0)10-707 95 80
Mon-Fri 08:00-17:00 CET/CEST. International rates apply. Please check with your operator before calling or instead contact us via e-mail.