- Product details
- About LE GRAMME
- Care & material
- Contact us
• Part of the marque's core collection.
• Polished 925 sterling silver with a pleated cable.
• Cylindrical, screw-in clasp.
• Discreet engraving showing the weight, Le Gramme logo and Roman goddess Minerva, whose image represents the silver material.
• Includes polishing cloth.
• We advise choosing a size that is at least 1cm larger than the diameter of your wrist.
LE GRAMME was founded in Paris in 2012 by Erwan le Louër and Adrien Messié, whose goal was to construct one basic design which could then be transformed into an almost infinite number of creations through the use of different structures, patterns and finishes. Known for its timeless, minimalist and precise creations designated according to their metric weight, the company jewellery is handmade in France using recycled sterling silver, gold and rose gold, in a process that can best be described as industrial handcraft.
Answers to our most frequently asked questions can be found here.
We aim to reply to all e-mails within one working day.
Telephone: +46 (0)10-707 95 80
Mon-Fri 08:00-17:00 CET/CEST. International rates apply. Please check with your operator before calling or instead contact us via e-mail.