Small Cherry Wood Clothing Brush
This high-quality clothing brush from Kent Brushes is a true allrounder, suitable for both natural and synthetic fabrics. Made in England.
- Product details
- About Kent Brushes
- Care & material
- Reviews (0 )
- Contact us
• Established in 1777, Kent Brushes is the world's oldest manufacturer of hairbrushes. Known for its high quality and expertise, the marque holds the title of Purveyors to the Royal Court of HRH Queen Elizabeth II.
• Gently and effectively removes dirt and dust from your clothes.
• Ergonomic cherry wood handle.
• High quality natural brush with dark hairs.
• For more delicate garments, we recommend a softer brush such as the company's Mahogany Cashmere Clothing Brush.
Britain’s Kent Brushes has a long and illustrious history of manufacturing high-quality brushes to suit a wide range of purposes. They are perhaps most closely associated with their hairbrushes, but also offer clothing brushes, combs and much more.
Proud to represent the very best of British craftsmanship, the company has been producing brushes of exceptional quality since its founding by William Kent in 1777. Today, Kent Brushes is the world’s oldest brush manufacturer, and one of few remaining in the UK.
Answers to our most frequently asked questions can be found here.
We aim to reply to all e-mails within one working day.
Telephone: +46 (0)10-707 95 80
Mon-Fri 08:00-17:00 CET/CEST. International rates apply. Please check with your operator before calling or instead contact us via e-mail.