- Product details
- About Jeanerica
- Care & material
- Contact us
• 13.5oz stretch denim made from organic cotton.
• Zip fly.
• Dark wash.
• Stonewashed denim gives the look of the jeans having been worn for two weeks.
• Three front pockets including one watch pocket.
• Two back pockets.
• Mid rise model.
• Relaxed fit at the thigh.
• Tapered leg from the knee downwards.
• Slim 36cm bottom leg in size W32.
|Measurements (cm)||W29 L32||W30 L32||W31 L32||W32 L32||W33 L32||W34 L32||W36 L32||W29 L34||W30 L34||W31 L34||W32 L34||W33 L34||W34 L34||W36 L34|
Swedish denim brand Jeanerica Jeans & Co. was founded in 2017 by Jonas Clason and Lena Patriksson Keller. The company prides itself on producing sustainable and high-quality products with excellent fit. Its focus is on premium jeans in classic denim washes that showcase the label’s stripped-down, minimalist design language. Jeanerica aims to create unique clothing that strikes a perfect balance between form and function.
All jeans are made from 98% organic cotton.
Answers to our most frequently asked questions can be found here.
We aim to reply to all e-mails within one working day.
Telephone: +46 (0)10-707 95 80
Mon-Fri 08:00-17:00 CET/CEST. International rates apply. Please check with your operator before calling or instead contact us via e-mail.