Utsjö Fleece Liner Buckle Elkskin Glove Black
Gloves with extra soft lining from Hestra's Sport Classic Collection, a line where both materials and designs are inspired by nature.
- Product details
- About Hestra
- Care & material
- Reviews (0 )
- Contact us
• Swedish and Finnish elk leather.
• Elk leather is a durable and insulating material with a natural grain.
• High-quality, synthetic Primaloft® material that keeps the wearer warm and dry through the use of windproof and water-repellent microfibres.
• Ribbed inner cuff in a woollen blend.
• Buckle for fit adjustment with Hestra logo on the press stud.
• Embossed logo at the opening.
The origins of Swedish glovemaker Hestra can be found in the dense forests of the southern region of Småland when, in 1936, founder Martin Magnusson began making work gloves for the area’s numerous lumberjacks. Through the years, the company steadily expanded and its proximity to one of the region’s largest ski resorts inspired them to produce both outdoor and skiing gloves. We at Care of Carl are proud to offer a selection from Hestra’s more formal collection of men’s gloves in well-appointed fine leather.
Answers to our most frequently asked questions can be found here.
We aim to reply to all e-mails within one working day.
Telephone: +46 (0)10-707 95 80
Mon-Fri 08:00-17:00 CET/CEST. International rates apply. Please check with your operator before calling or instead contact us via e-mail.