Jake Wool Lined Buckle Glove Chestnut
Leather gloves in soft lamb nappa from Hestra's Collection Line, a series of everyday gloves in well-appointed leathers, made with a particular focus on achieving the perfect finish.
Shop similar items.
- Product details
- About Hestra
- Care & material
Add review (0 )
- Contact us
• Handstitched, in a process taking up to two hours per pair.
• Knitted wool lining from Italy.
• Well insulated, recommended for temperatures as low as -5°C.
• Decorative seams on the back of the hands.
• Elastic cuffs keep the gloves secure while keeping out cold air.
• Embossed logo on the sleeve.
The origins of Swedish glovemaker Hestra can be found in the dense forests of the southern region of Småland when, in 1936, founder Martin Magnusson began making work gloves for the area’s numerous lumberjacks. Through the years, the company steadily expanded and its proximity to one of the region’s largest ski resorts inspired them to produce both outdoor and skiing gloves. We at Care of Carl are proud to offer a selection from Hestra’s more formal collection of men’s gloves in well-appointed fine leather.
Answers to our most frequently asked questions can be found here.
We aim to reply to all e-mails within one working day.
Telephone: +46 (0)10-707 95 80
Mon-Fri 08:00-17:00 CET/CEST. International rates apply. Please check with your operator before calling or instead contact us via e-mail.