Arthur Wool Lined Suede Glove Cognac
Arthur Wool Lined Suede Glove CognacLambskin suede gloves from Hestra's Collection Line, a range of everyday gloves in well-appointed leathers and where great care is taken to create the perfect texture.
- Product details
- About Hestra
- Care & material
- Contact us
• Hand-sewn in a process taking around two hours per pair.
• Knitted lining in Italian wool.
• Good levels of insulation, recommended for temperatures as low as -5C.
• Decorative seams on the upper.
• An elasticated opening keeps the glove in place while keeping out cold air.
• Embossed logo above the opening.
The origins of Swedish glovemaker Hestra can be found in the dense forests of the southern region of Småland when, in 1936, founder Martin Magnusson began making work gloves for the area’s numerous lumberjacks. Through the years, the company steadily expanded and its proximity to one of the region’s largest ski resorts inspired them to produce both outdoor and skiing gloves. We at Care of Carl are proud to offer a selection from Hestra’s more formal collection of men’s gloves in well-appointed fine leather.
Answers to our most frequently asked questions can be found here.
We aim to reply to all e-mails within one working day.
Telephone: +46 (0)10-707 95 80
Mon-Fri 08:00-17:00 CET/CEST. International rates apply. Please check with your operator before calling or instead contact us via e-mail.