Ginkgo Boot Black Calf/Black
Lace-up boots from France's Heschung in well-appointed leather and with a robust, reverse welted sole.
- Product details
- About Heschung
- Care & material
- Reviews (0 )
- Contact us
• Unlined, suitable for autumn and winter.
• Grain leather from young, free-range cattle from select French tanneries.
• Contrasting, reverse-welted sole - a more flexible variant of the classic Goodyear welt offering extra durability and protection from the elements.
• Robust sole constructed from a single piece of rubber with a deep tread.
• Absorbent leather lining and insole.
• Natural finish allowing each shoe to develop its own unique patina.
• Contrasting suede trim on the leg.
• Split toe with external seam.
• Embossed logo on the tongue.
• Last: Odéon.
• True to size. We recommend choosing your usual size.
The inspiringly beautiful French region of Alsace has been home to the Heschung family’s shoemaking business since 1934. Though the marriage of shoemaking tradition and modern production techniques, the brand’s shoes offer what Heschung itself chooses to call “contemporary luxury”, combining luxurious quality and feel with a modern, casual aesthetic. Rightly proud of their impeccable craftsmanship, all shoes are produced by the company’s approximately 200 experts in France and Hungary.
Answers to our most frequently asked questions can be found here.
We aim to reply to all e-mails within one working day.
Telephone: +46 (0)10-707 95 80
Mon-Fri 08:00-17:00 CET/CEST. International rates apply. Please check with your operator before calling or instead contact us via e-mail.