Eyevan 7285 787 Sunglasses Transparent
- Product details
- About EYEVAN 7285
- Care & material
- Reviews (0 )
- Contact us
• Handmade in Japan from multiple layers of acetate, giving each pair their own unique pattern.
• Acetate front and sidepieces with titanium bridge.
• Thin and transparent acetate frames with silver-coloured metal inlays on the inner sidepieces.
• Nose pads.
• Blue-tinted lenses.
• Filter category 3 (scale 0-4), dark lenses.
• 100% UV protection.
• Presented in a rectangular leather case with magnetic fastening and cleaning cloth.
• Size 48.
The result of a belief that glasses could be stylish accessories for the conscious customer and not simply a tool for correcting defects of vision, Japanese EYEVAN was established in 1972. Their designs reflect Japanese serenity and style, their frames being handmade with the utmost of precision and care.For over 40 years now, EYEVAN has been creating clean yet striking designs, with their 7285 collection of frames being based on hand-drawn patterns from the label’s archives, more specifically the period 1972-1985. From idea to finished product, every stage of the production process takes place in Japan.
Answers to our most frequently asked questions can be found here.
We aim to reply to all e-mails within one working day.
Telephone: +46 (0)10-707 95 80
Mon-Fri 08:00-17:00 CET/CEST. International rates apply. Please check with your operator before calling or instead contact us via e-mail.