Piccadilly Penny Loafer Dark Oak Antique
Handmade in Northampton, England, these calfskin penny loafers from Edward Green continue the brand's tradition of producing well-made shoes of the very highest quality.
- Product details
- About Edward Green
- Care & material
- Reviews (0 )
- Contact us
• Well-appointed calfskin leather from select tanneries in Italy and France.
• Welted leather soles.
• Absorbent leather lining and insole.
• An extensive process of hand-painting and hand-polishing gives Edward Green's shoes their characteristic appearance.
• Hand-written product name on the inside of the shoe.
• Last E 184.
• True to size. We recommend choosing your usual size.
Upon its founding back in 1890, the aim of Englishman Edward Green’s eponymous company was to become the epitome of Northampton’s proud shoemaking heritage, a goal that would quickly be realised. Steadfastly following its motto of “excellence without compromise”, every stage of the production process in the company’s workshops is done by hand and with the utmost care. Everything from the appraisal and cutting of the leather hides to the patina and colouration of each pair of shoes is done to ensure the most beautiful finish possible.
Answers to our most frequently asked questions can be found here.
We aim to reply to all e-mails within one working day.
Telephone: +46 (0)10-707 95 80
Mon-Fri 08:00-17:00 CET/CEST. International rates apply. Please check with your operator before calling or instead contact us via e-mail.