Chelsea Oxford Black Calf
These Oxford shoes with closed lacing from Edward Green are handmade in Northampton, England using the finest calfskin leather. A light and discreet R1 welted rubber sole gives the model its particularly elegant appearance.
- Product details
- About Edward Green
- Care & material
- Reviews (0 )
- Contact us
With uncompromising quality, the 60 expert craftsmen at Edward Green's Northampton workshop produce around 350 pairs of shoes a week. Materials are chosen with the utmost care and much of the production is carried out by hand. In their own words, "We just want to make the best shoes we can".
• Finest quality, grained calfskin from select tanneries in France and Italy.
• Breathable, cork resin midsole allowing the shoes to mould to your foot.
• Absorbent leather lining and insole.
• An extensive process of hand-painting and hand-polishing gives Edward Green's shoes their characteristic appearance.
• Hand-written product name on the inside of the shoe.
• Last 82, E fit.
• True to size. We recommend choosing your usual size.
Upon its founding back in 1890, the aim of Englishman Edward Green’s eponymous company was to become the epitome of Northampton’s proud shoemaking heritage, a goal that would quickly be realised. Steadfastly following its motto of “excellence without compromise”, every stage of the production process in the company’s workshops is done by hand and with the utmost care. Everything from the appraisal and cutting of the leather hides to the patina and colouration of each pair of shoes is done to ensure the most beautiful finish possible.
Answers to our most frequently asked questions can be found here.
We aim to reply to all e-mails within one working day.
Telephone: +46 (0)10-707 95 80
Mon-Fri 08:00-17:00 CET/CEST. International rates apply. Please check with your operator before calling or instead contact us via e-mail.