Tetbury Chukka Dark Brown Suede
Chukka boots from English shoemaker Crockett & Jones. Produced on last 348, an iconic last with a somewhat squared-off toe, these versatile shoes are suitable for any occasion.
- Product details
- About Crockett & Jones
- Care & material
- Reviews (0 )
- Contact us
• Handmade in Northampton, England.
• Each pair takes eight weeks to produce, requiring over 200 separate steps.
• Welted Dainite rubber sole.
• Calfskin suede upper.
• Multilayered, reinforced leather heel for superior shock absorbency.
• Absorbent leather insole and lining.
• Hand finished, giving each pair a unique character.
• Last 348, width E.
• True to size. We recommend choosing your usual size.
Answers to our most frequently asked questions can be found here.
We aim to reply to all e-mails within one working day.
Telephone: +46 (0)10-707 95 80
Mon-Fri 08:00-17:00 CET/CEST. International rates apply. Please check with your operator before calling or instead contact us via e-mail.