Overton Oxfords Black Patent
Patent leather dress shoes from Crockett & Jones. Handmade with the utmost care in the marque's Northampton factory, the leather upper of these Oxford shoes has been hand cut from a single piece of leather.
- Product details
- About Crockett & Jones
- Care & material
- Reviews (0 )
- Contact us
• Handmade in Northampton, England.
• Each pair takes eight weeks to produce, requiring over 200 separate steps.
• Patent leather upper.
• Single, welted leather sole for a more elegant appearance.
• Multilayered, reinforced leather heel for superior shock absorbency.
• Absorbent leather insole and lining.
• Last 341, width E.
Answers to our most frequently asked questions can be found here.
We aim to reply to all e-mails within one working day.
Telephone: +46 (0)10-707 95 80
Mon-Fri 08:00-17:00 CET/CEST. International rates apply. Please check with your operator before calling or instead contact us via e-mail.