Hallam Oxford Espresso Suede
Handmade suede Oxfords from English shoemaker Crocket & Jones. Like all of the marque's footwear, these shoes are handmade with the utmost care in their Northampton workshop.
- Product details
- About Crockett & Jones
- Care & material
- Reviews (0 )
- Contact us
• Each pair takes 8 weeks to complete, using a process demanding over 200 separate steps.
• Closed, Oxford lacing.
• Fine calfskin upper.
• Single, welted leather sole for a more elegant appearance.
• Subtly chiselled toe
• Absorbent leather insole and lining.
• Shock absorbent heel with several layers of robust leather.
• Each pair is hand finished, giving them a unique character.
• Last 348, fit E.
• True to size. We recommend choosing your usual size.
Answers to our most frequently asked questions can be found here.
We aim to reply to all e-mails within one working day.
Telephone: +46 (0)10-707 95 80
Mon-Fri 08:00-17:00 CET/CEST. International rates apply. Please check with your operator before calling or instead contact us via e-mail.