Bradford Derby Dark Brown Cordovan
Cordovan Derby shoes from English shoemaker Crocket & Jones, handmade from a single piece of leather in the company's Northampton workshop.
- Product details
- About Crockett & Jones
- Care & material
- Reviews (0 )
- Contact us
• Each pair takes 8 weeks to complete, using a process demanding over 200 separate steps.
• Double, welted leather sole. A somewhat higher and more solid sole for a less formal appearance.
• Upper in shell cordovan, an equestrian leather that is among the world's most exclusive leathers.
• Absorbent leather insole and lining.
• Shock absorbent heel with several layers of robust leather.
• Each pair is hand finished, giving them a unique character.
• Last 341, fit E.
• True to size. We recommend choosing your usual size.
Answers to our most frequently asked questions can be found here.
We aim to reply to all e-mails within one working day.
Telephone: +46 (0)10-707 95 80
Mon-Fri 08:00-17:00 CET/CEST. International rates apply. Please check with your operator before calling or instead contact us via e-mail.