- Product details
- About Church's
- Care & material
- Contact us
• Made in Northampton, England.
• Fine calf leather upper.
• Elasticated gore and pull tab at the heel.
• Welted rubber outsole.
• Stacked heel in several layers of rubber for excellent shock absorbency and water resistance.
• Absorbent leather lining and insole.
• Handwritten model information on the inside of the shoe.
• Individually hand-finished, giving each pair a unique character.
• Last 155.
• G Fit, a somewhat wider fit.
• True to size. We recommend choosing your usual size.
Established in 1873, Thomas Church’s eponymous marque is a central part of Britain’s shoemaking heritage. To this day, the company continues to handmake some of the finest and most exclusive English shoes, most often in its original workshop in Northampton, following the traditional shoemaking methods that Church's has been continually refining throughout its long history.
Producing such high-quality and timelessly elegant footwear takes time – a pair of welted shoes from Church's is the result of around eight weeks of expert craftsmanship.
Answers to our most frequently asked questions can be found here.
We aim to reply to all e-mails within one working day.
Telephone: +46 (0)10-707 95 80
Mon-Fri 08:00-17:00 CET/CEST. International rates apply. Please check with your operator before calling or instead contact us via e-mail.