Burwood Polished Binder Brogue Light Ebony
Brogues from British shoemaker Church's. The Burwood model, launched in 1970, was originally constructed in non-grained leather, whose intricate perforations helped water to drain out when worn in wet terrain. Today, this now iconic model is known for its refusal to compromise in terms of either elegance or durability.
- Product details
- About Church's
- Care & material
- Reviews (0 )
- Contact us
• Made in Northampton, England.
• Welted leather sole.
• Fine calf leather upper with brogue patterning.
• Closed lacing.
• Rounded toe with double seams.
• Handwritten model information on the inside of the shoe.
• Goodyear welt.
• Stacked heel with several layers of rubber for excellent shock absorbency and water repellence.
• Absorbent leather lining and insole.
• Each pair is individually hand-finished, giving them a unique character.
• Last 81
• F fit, regular width.
• True to size. We recommend choosing your usual size.
Established in 1873, Thomas Church’s eponymous marque is a central part of Britain’s shoemaking heritage. To this day, the company continues to handmake some of the finest and most exclusive English shoes, most often in its original workshop in Northampton, following the traditional shoemaking methods that Church's has been continually refining throughout its long history.
Producing such high-quality and timelessly elegant footwear takes time – a pair of welted shoes from Church's is the result of around eight weeks of expert craftsmanship.
Answers to our most frequently asked questions can be found here.
We aim to reply to all e-mails within one working day.
Telephone: +46 (0)10-707 95 80
Mon-Fri 08:00-17:00 CET/CEST. International rates apply. Please check with your operator before calling or instead contact us via e-mail.