Crofton Jacket Black
Jacket from Canada Goose with a thin lining suitable for autumn and spring wear or as a thermal complement to your winter outfit. Made in Canada.
- Product details
- About Canada Goose Black Label
- Care & material
- Reviews (0 )
- Contact us
• Made in recycled polyamide.
• Down and feather filling.
• Sturdy two-way zip fastening.
• Logo patch on the left sleeve.
• Two zip pockets at the front and three inner pockets.
• Ribbed cuff.
• Thermal Experience Index 1 (TEI 1-5), suitable for temperatures of +5°C to -5°C.
• Lightweight model suitable for active pursuits.
• True to size. We recommend choosing your usual size.
For both those who are yet to discover the special warmth of a jacket from Canada Goose and those looking to invest in a second, Canada Goose Black Label offers outerwear that has been rigorously tested in Arctic conditions to ensure its suitability for even the toughest outdoor activities. Its design, though, is focused on the urban adventurer looking to expand their horizons.
Through innovation, meticulous product development and well-appointed detailing, the collections from Canada Goose Black Label combine form and function, offering something for everyone. Monochromatic colour combinations, detachable fur collars, practical pockets and ingenious features make Canada Goose a name to keep at the front of your mind when choosing the next addition to your winter wardrobe.
Answers to our most frequently asked questions can be found here.
We aim to reply to all e-mails within one working day.
Telephone: +46 (0)10-707 95 80
Mon-Fri 08:00-17:00 CET/CEST. International rates apply. Please check with your operator before calling or instead contact us via e-mail.