K Jacket Wool Hopsack Blazer Navy
Slim fit hopsack blazer, made in Italy using virgin wool. With countless years of experience, Boglioli are experts in the production of unstructured blazers.
- Product details
- About Boglioli
- Care & material
- Reviews (0 )
- Contact us
• Virgin wool.
• Three buttons of which the uppermost is designed to be concealed under the lapel.
• Unstructured and unlined, for increased drape and a lighter feel.
• Two open pockets at the front and one chest pocket.
• Two welted inner pockets.
• Four buttons with open buttonholes at the cuff.
• Slim fit.
• True to size. We recommend choosing your usual size.
The epitome of Italian style, Boglioli cuts a particularly distinguished figure in the world of men’s style. What truly sets it apart, though, are its deconstructed blazers, with their impeccably well-balanced fits meticulous attention to detail.
The brand’s roots can be traced back the early 1900s and the northern Italian town of Gambara, where the Boglioli family established the small men’s tailoring business that, in the 1970s, would branch out into more large-scale production. In the 1990s, Boglioli began focusing solely on its own clothing, creating the exclusive menswear brand we know today.
Answers to our most frequently asked questions can be found here.
We aim to reply to all e-mails within one working day.
Telephone: +46 (0)10-707 95 80
Mon-Fri 08:00-17:00 CET/CEST. International rates apply. Please check with your operator before calling or instead contact us via e-mail.