Waistcoat Quilted Navy
Quilted, polyester gilet from Belstaff that can be used separately or affixed to many of the marque's jackets as an extra, insulating layer.
- Product details
- About Belstaff
- Care & material
- Reviews (0 )
- Contact us
• Thinly lined, suitable for autumn and spring use or as an extra, insulating lining.
• Press stud fastening.
• Two front pockets and two inner pockets.
• Cotton satin lining on the inner collar.
• Printed logo patch on the left front pocket.
• Adjustable press stud waist.
• True to size. We recommend choosing your usual size.
|Measurements (cm)||UK36 - EU46||UK38 - EU48||UK40 - EU50||UK42 - EU52||UK44 - EU54||UK46 - EU56|
Belstaff was founded in 1924 by Harry Grosberg in Staffordshire, England. Traditionally, its products were aimed at motorcyclists and pilots, which may be why Belstaff, and its waxed jackets in particular, suggest a certain kind of attitude. Jackets such as the classic Trailmaster or more modern Roadmaster have been worn by generations of motorcyclists, including such names as Sammy Miller and Ernesto Che Guevara.
Answers to our most frequently asked questions can be found here.
We aim to reply to all e-mails within one working day.
Telephone: +46 (0)10-707 95 80
Mon-Fri 08:00-17:00 CET/CEST. International rates apply. Please check with your operator before calling or instead contact us via e-mail.