- Product details
- About Belstaff
- Care & material
- Contact us
• Zip, press stud and collar strap fastenings.
• Classic Belstaff checked lining.
• Four front pockets with press stud fastening and one inner pocket.
• Underarm ventilation eyelets.
• Adjustable drawstring hem.
• Plush lining on the inner collar and cuff.
• Fabric logo patch on the upper left arm.
• Should be re-waxed annually with Belstaff Wax Dressing.
• True to size. We recommend choosing your usual size.
|Measurements (cm)||UK36 - EU46||UK38 - EU48||UK40 - EU50||UK42 - EU52||UK44 - EU54|
Belstaff was founded in 1924 by Harry Grosberg in Staffordshire, England. Traditionally, its products were aimed at motorcyclists and pilots, which may be why Belstaff, and its waxed jackets in particular, suggest a certain kind of attitude. Jackets such as the classic Trailmaster or more modern Roadmaster have been worn by generations of motorcyclists, including such names as Sammy Miller and Ernesto Che Guevara.
Answers to our most frequently asked questions can be found here.
We aim to reply to all e-mails within one working day.
Telephone: +46 (0)10-707 95 80
Mon-Fri 08:00-17:00 CET/CEST. International rates apply. Please check with your operator before calling or instead contact us via e-mail.