- Product details
- About Axel Arigato
- Care & material
- Contact us
• Upper made from recycled fabric as well as leather and suede detailing.
• Padded sole with a raised arch for maximal comfort.
• Sturdy B-Light rubber sole.
• Fabric laces.
• Embossed logo on the side and embroidered logo on the tongue.
• True to size. We recommend choosing your usual size.
Back in 2013, Swedish entrepreneurs and sneaker enthusiasts Albin Johansson and Max Svärdh founded their label Axel Arigato. What began as a shared personal interest in sneakers has rapidly evolved into an international success story. The label’s name itself is not just a way for its founders to express gratitude for their success, but also evokes their passion for Japanese minimalism.
The brand is a tireless innovator, constantly releasing new models of sneaker with new colours and patterns. All of their shoes are hand-made in Europe, with the majority being produced in Portugal.
Answers to our most frequently asked questions can be found here.
We aim to reply to all e-mails within one working day.
Telephone: +46 (0)10-707 95 80
Mon-Fri 08:00-17:00 CET/CEST. International rates apply. Please check with your operator before calling or instead contact us via e-mail.