Black Storm Coat II Black Storm
Shop similar items.
- Product details
- About UBR
- Care & material
Add review (0 )
- Contact us
• Medium Primaloft® synthetic quilting that uses windproof and water-repellent microfibres to keep the wearer warm and dry.
• Suitable for temperatures between -20°C and 20°C.
• Detachable quilting with press stud fastening and one inner pocket.
• Two front pockets and one concealed chest pocket.
• Zip fastening with magnetic slit.
• Detachable hood with drawstring adjustment.
• A water column of 20 000mm ensures protection from the elements even under extreme pressure.
• Single vent with magnetic fastening.
• True to size. We recommend choosing your usual size.
Norway’s UBR specialises in contemporary reinterpretations of classic models such as trench coats and macs, producing functional and technologically advanced outerwear for the unpredictable Nordic climate. With the modern businessman in mind, the brand creates minimalist yet functional designs just as suitable for the daily commute as they are for heavy wind and rain. UBR’s coats and jackets are made to keep you warm, dry and stylish, whatever the weather.
Answers to our most frequently asked questions can be found here.
We aim to reply to all e-mails within one working day.
Telephone: +46 (0)10-707 95 80
Mon-Fri 08:00-17:00 CET/CEST. International rates apply. Please check with your operator before calling or instead contact us via e-mail.