4 Bar Flannel Shirt Navy
Flannel shirt with a regular fit from Thom Brown and featuring the New York designer's characteristic "4-bar" stripes in a silk blend around the left sleeve.
- Product details
- About Thom Browne
- Care & material
- Reviews (0 )
- Contact us
• Made in Italy.
• Rugged cotton flannel.
• Button down collar with pointed tips.
• Chest pocket.
• Mother of pearl buttons.
• Gros grain woven fabric in the shades of the tricolor along the placket and on a patch at the neck.
• Thom Brown's characteristic "4-bar" stripes around the left sleeve.
• Fabric patch on the left hem with a printed calligraphic logo.
• Regular fit.
• True to size. We recommend choosing your usual size.
In 1997, Pennsylvania-born Thom Browne moved to New York, USA to work for Giorgio Armani. After several successful years at fashion house, he took on a leading creative role at Club Monaco before establishing his own eponymous brand. There, he specialises in reinterpreting classic menswear with updated fits and detailing. With meticulous attention to detail and influences from the world of classic men’s tailoring, Thom’s creations offer an exciting alternative to the more conservative approach to men’s style.
Answers to our most frequently asked questions can be found here.
We aim to reply to all e-mails within one working day.
Telephone: +46 (0)10-707 95 80
Mon-Fri 08:00-17:00 CET/CEST. International rates apply. Please check with your operator before calling or instead contact us via e-mail.